[Coco] Re: My CoCo 3, etc.

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Oct 5 15:15:00 EDT 2004

Mr. Gault, thank you - looks like the chip is a 1987, so I guess (?)
that may be a good thing.

BTW - my 512K board is marked "PBJ, INC C 1986" - I know I still have
the installation papers somewhere, but I would have to dig them out - I
just remember that I had my dad buy the board through a vendor in the
Rainbow, because it cost less than the Radio Shack version (plus, IIRC,
there were some problems with the RS version?)...

And, Tim, nice to see you here - I figured you (and possibly Michael)
were here...

Andrew Ayers