[Coco] Nitros9 Script question

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 21:57:00 EDT 2004

After looking at the nitros9 script mb to make a boot disk, I had the idea
maybe I could make a script to start the game rogue with a saved game.

This is what I tried:

chx /h0/games/rogue/cmds
chd /h0/games/rogue
dir
echo Type name of saved game.
var.1
echo Starting ROGUE with saved game %1
ex rogue %1

What happens is, the script runs, you can type the name of the saved game
(Romar.adv). The script says "Starting ROGUE with saved game Romar.adv"
The disk light goes for a little bit and then nothing happens. It sits there
and never runs the game. Pressing CNTRL-C gives error 003 and I'm returned
to the Shell prompt.

Can anyone explain how to fix this script, or what I did wrong?
Thanks.

Charlie