[Coco] Interesting item on eBay web site item# 5524433128: Memory Minder

eBay Member: coco_steve aw-confirm at ebay.com
Fri Oct 1 08:21:22 EDT 2004

Not offered by me, but now I think I've seen everything!

-- Steve --

Title of item:       Memory Minder
Seller:              alan_0
Starts:              Sep-30-04 16:57:51 PDT
Ends:                Oct-05-04 16:57:51 PDT
Price:               Starts at GBP 0.01

To view this item, go to: http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RedirectEnter&partner=777701&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI%2Edll%3FViewItem%26item%3D5524433128%26category%3D324%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1

Item Description:

Memory Minder

Exclusive to Ebay
Do you have problems remembering things. Forget anniversaries, appointments birthdays,
Well all that can be a thing of the past with this revolutionary new product. Based on an age old techniques, this Memory Minder will improve your memory it ways you never thought possible. You will never forget this offer.
Instructions for use will be sent out with the memory minder to the lucky bidders - Stocks are limited and sold on a first come first served basis
Remember the old wives tale about how to remember things, well it can’t be simpler than this. Unfortunately this is a practice that has been almost forgotten. The basic principle for this device is to tie a knot in the “Memory string“ .
It can be knotted around the hand (as a fashion accessory), around the wrist, around your keyring or even attached to your clothing or mobile phone. The principle is for each item you want to remember, you tie a new knot in the string. For very complex and detailed items that need to be remembered, there are more sophisticated knots to tie (instructions will be sent out with the Memory String).
For those people who have lots of things to remember, a memory expansion pack is available (at extra cost) that can be attached to the Memory String by way of a knot.
Do not be distracted by cheap imitations, this is a first for Ebay and you could be the proud owner of the Memory String.
Happy bidding

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com