[Coco] Re: speaking of Atari...

AtariJunkie eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 23:31:47 EST 2004

Greetings-

I collect all the gaming nostolgia. The Atari 2600 is my biggest collection.
(and favorite --- well CoCo is a close tie) :)

Emulation and gadgets to play the games are cool but not nearly as
'nostolgic' as owning the actual carts.

Lot of people say Pitfall is really decent but I recommend getting Pitfall
II. All the screens are different and its spread out like a real adventure
game.

Personal favorites are:
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Pitfall II
Ms. PacMan
Flash Gordon
Tower Inferno
Lady in Wading
E.T. (yeah I actually liked it...kinda advanced for a kids game)
Smurfs

Thats to name a few off the top of my head.

Some of the really bad ones were:
Pacman (just really bad - even the K.C. Munchkin for Odyssey II was much
better)
Donkey Kong (2 screens ack)
SSSnake (or a lot of the Data Age titles)
early sports games (laugh)

Erik

"Charlie" <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:co1tmb$43j$1 at sea.gmane.org...