[Coco] The Weather for us in not off topic.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Nov 23 20:30:22 EST 2004

Ray:

Have no idea of what you saw, but if you look at this site
and look how the various types of snakes are distributed
in Washington State, you'll see that the Cascade Mountains
does an excellent job of keeping the nasty ones in Eastern
Washington.  The only snakes I have to deal with heere in
Western Washington are Garter Snakes.  Apparently the
Rubber Boa lives over here, but I have never seen it. -Jim

http://www.fish.washington.edu/naturemapping/results.html