[Coco] The Weather for us in not off topic.

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 20:22:22 EST 2004

Good luck Dave... I hear tomorrow is supposed to be worse! :-o
Just keep the CoCo's protected from the lightning! PC's are replenishable. ;-)

Bob

Dave <daveekelly at earthlink.net> wrote:The BLUB BLURB from Houston.

Anyone asking directions today got the same answer.
"Go down that away to the cloud that is raining the hardest,
and splash left."

Coming home from work this afternoon.

Wills Creek, south of Tomball, is out of its banks. Not over the road
yet but it does have a ranch house surrounded.

Cypress Creek, north of Tomball, is out of its banks.

Deckers Branch, north of Deckers Praire, is out of its banks.

Mills Creek, north of Todd Mission, is out of its banks.

The stems on the water lilies are too short, so when the bar ditch
filled up, they went underwater.

North of Magnolia, the bar ditches are out of their banks at 3 places.

The lightening is too bad for me to get my kayak out.

So I'm sitting here watching it rain and typing stupid messages.

Dave