[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] looking for floppy chassis

Basil V. Fitze basilf at telus.net
Fri Nov 19 19:19:37 EST 2004

-Hi Jim Cox,

Just to let you know I lost the bid, however Vintageworld has a system
for $60.00 which I ordered has a distro controller and both 5 1/4 and 3
1/2 drives.  Still need the one from however I will have two Coco 3's
and a Dragon by the time I am done.  I got a Coco 3 of E-bay and that
one will make up my Coco PC.  There was a item on E-bay COCO Hardware & soft LOT - 13 carts, 4 tapes, tape drv! hopefully I will get this has a modem, speech card and two controllers so far the highest bid.  Lost a MPI but seen four so far.

Issue with paypal will send the $35.00 next payday sorry for the delay.

basilf at telus.net
ICQ# 68765026
Homepage: http://www3.telus.net/BVF_online