[Coco] atari USB device

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Nov 18 19:31:43 EST 2004

Cypress has two  chips and I believe Atmel has at least one.

The two Cypress chips have a processor wrapped around a 4K bios
that will implement USB2.0 and an onboard 8K ram for data
storage.

There are other solutions. The Cy press SL811HS is a low cost low
end means of getting some USB functionality in small 8 bit
computers.

james