[Coco] atari USB device

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Nov 17 10:43:39 EST 2004

Mark

You can do it two or three address spaces and a 256 byte receive
and transmit buffer to implement this. It can be done via a
cartdtidge or a memory mapped internal board.

You can do a flip flop like the old SAM chips where a write to the
odd address sets the "A0" line and a write to the even address
clears "A0" line. The third location is bidirectional address/data to
the SL811.

What impacts the glue logic will be how many bytes used to
communicate to the chip. I suggest that an I/O mapping be used
and placed within the $FF00 to $FF7F range.

james