[Coco] Re: Portal-9 1.61

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Nov 14 19:44:55 EST 2004

At 08:49 AM 11/14/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Roger,
>well done!
>Could you prevent somehow the syntax highlighting in comments? Would be
>nice to see the comments in an extra color like light grey.
>Best regards,
>Torsten

I'll be adding bells and whistles over time.  The editor has a lot of
functions not tapped into yet, including total color control.  I still need
to tweak the syntax coloring for Chet's CASM and the other assemblers and
let the user customize more.

The hex editor is nice and appears for any binary file you load into the
IDE.  This means Portal-9 can be used for a lot more than just assembling
software.

--
Roger Taylor