[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Left/Right handed DoD playing...

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Wed Nov 10 22:36:39 EST 2004

Let's see.
The spider power is 32
To be powerful to reveal a Bronze Shield, you must have a power of 625
or more, so it should take it some 20 hits to kill you at that power...
.... Uhhhh ....
I tried to follow the "healing" formula from
http://mspencer.net/daggorath/internals.html
It's too late and I'm to tired, but that's about the right time, when
you can reveal the Bronze Shield :-)

Diego

PD I want a DoD port for PC with a Quake 3 engine!!! :-P