[Coco] Re: Left/Right handed DoD playing...

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:09:26 EST 2004

Hi Fred!

It's been a while since Ive been down to the 4th level, however I might
suggest finding a ladder back up to the 3rd level and killing a bunch of the
re-generated monsters to build your strength. Then go back down to the 4th.

Charlie

"Frederick D Provoncha" <elderpav at juno.com> wrote in
message news:20041108.222448.1764.1.elderpav at juno.com...