[Coco] Re: GANTELET II ?

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 19:25:02 EST 2004

Torsten Dittel wrote:

> Ken, Steve,
>
> I'd really like to see a database of all CoCo items ever available.
> This would be a nice add-on to coco3.com or to the cwiki page. Each
> one having an item not in the database could contribute the
> information and a picture. This would help to find things on ebay.
> There are many things I never heard of even after reading the Rainbow
> and HotCoCo from 82-86. I almost don't remember what has been
> available for the Coco3 because I never had the machine when the
> things were available. Is there a list of all programs using special
> features of the CoCo3? E.g. the TETRIS Pak would be one although
> running on a CoCo2 too.
>
> Torsten

Torsten, I'd be more than happy to contribute the list I have written
up, but it doesn't contain some of the information you are requesting,
such as pictures and hardware requirements.  My list is a spreadsheet of
Coco software, hardware and "readware"  :-)  with columns for name, RS
item number, magazine date and volume, and book name and author.

-- Steve --