[Coco] GANTELET II ?

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Wed Nov 3 23:33:29 EST 2004

Diego Barizo wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5134549489&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
>
> Is it that good? $45?
>
> Diego

This is the first time I've seen the original game being offered on eBay
in many years, which implies these originals are very scarce.  I'm not a
bidder on this one because the price jumped too high too fast, but I
know Mr. Carlin is not afraid to bid high amounts for original Coco
stuff.  Some of us Coco'ites are anal enough to want to have a copy of
the originals - I know because I'm one, but just don't have as much
available $$ as some people.  Two girls in college sucks up $$ very
quickly.  My hope is that these high prices will make a lot more
original Coco software and hardware available on eBay instead of ending
up in a dumpster.

-- Steve --