[Coco] Re: OT: Beam my up Scotty - The USAF's study in teleportation.

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Wed Nov 3 01:32:26 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 20:53, Robert Gault wrote:
> John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
> >
> Then you would not invoke parapsychology.

I think they spend the beginning of the paper developing a definition of
teleportation, since it is a loaded term. They don't invoke
parapsychological teleportation, the mention it, along with sci-fi
teleportation to 'get it out of the way' in order to concentrate on a
more narrow definition based in actual physics that have a prayer of
actually working, like modifiying space/wormholes.

-- John.