[Coco] Politics (Was: Reminder: Halloween Party

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Nov 2 14:24:19 EST 2004

At 07:36 PM 11/1/2004, you wrote:
>Neil:
>I left out: "I agree that" it is bestdiscussed on the appropriate list or
>at least in the Bar on CoCo Chat.
>I did not mean to imply you started this thread.  Just wanted to clear
>that up.
>Jim

Just so everyone will know, the CoCo Cafe has 6 different rooms, 5 of which
were requested by regular visitors.  The bar is more of a milkshake and
hamburger bar, and a lot of CoCo talk goes on there.  Sometimes everbody
will gather in the Foyer room, and sometimes another room, but you won't
have to worry about there not being CoCo talk when to come to chat.

Things are really working great, and you're missing out on some good CoCo
tech talk if you haven't checked out the chatrooms.  Just go to the chat
page, enter your name or nickname (once), click Enter, and you're
chatting.  All you need is a fairly modern HTML browser.

Some of the regulars are:  Nick Marentes, Bob Devries, Jim Cox, Mary Kramer
(Nuxie), Mannequin, the Other Bob, Rodney Hamilton, Torsten, Charlie, me,
and more.

www.coco3.com/chat

--
Roger Taylor