[Coco] Re: OT: Beam my up Scotty - The USAF's study in teleportation.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Nov 2 12:39:16 EST 2004

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:50:20 -0500
  Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Jim Cox wrote:
>
>> I know there have been too many OT posts lately, but I
>>thought some of
>> you out there might find this interesting. Hopefully
>>they keep the flies
>> out of the lab!
>>
>> http://www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf
>>

> This looks like a hoax or should be one if a real paper;
>note the many parapsychology references. However there is
>real work being done in this area in quantum physics. The
>reference in the "paper" to Scientific American is
>probably correct as there was an article in Sci.Am. which
>is a good read.

Robert:

Normally I would agree with you but the Federation of
American Scientists is not a crackpot organization.  It
could be a hoax document "leaked" by the government, but
then again tax dollars have been used for weirder things.

Hmm, this is giving me an idea for the text adventure I
want to write for the CoCo.

-Jim