[Coco] Re: A Hobbits Adventure for OS-9

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:59:24 EST 2004

Ah yes, I do plan on replacing the B&B someday, but it is working so well
right now :)

Actualy I think my problem with Hobbit happened when I switched from OS-9 to
Nitros9.
I never remember it doing all this disk reading and this is the 1st time Ive
tried it since I switched the OS.

I'll have to copy my OS-9 CMDS directory and dig out the old OS-9 boot disk
and try it again to see if I'm wrong or not.

Charlie

news:4186bb87.6123.0 at isd.net...