[Coco] Re: CoCo to SVGA

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Mon Nov 1 09:12:48 EST 2004

> Message: 7
> Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:29:03 -0600
> From: Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] Re: CoCo to SVGA
>
> There are some RGB/CGA to VGA converters on this page, but they look like
> bare boards and no mention of analog or digital input.
>
> http://www.highway.net.au/parts/converters.html

Actually, Roger - this board:

http://www.highway.net.au/parts/converters/1495.html

Looks like it *might* be perfect for CoCo 3 RGB to VGA conversion - just
hook the RGB to Input 2 (J02), and you should be set - given it's small
size, it could probably even fit in the area reserved for the 512K
expansion, or possibly over/near the cartridge slot and RF output (with
some standoffs).

If I only had a spare hundred to try it out...

Andrew