[Coco] OT: Help with Windows 98 drivers?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Nov 29 14:51:57 EST 2004

Hi all:

I am trying to build a WIndows 98 system and I do not have
the disk's or CD's for the video card, NIC, sound card,
and CD-ROM burner I am installing.

I tried all of the manufacturer sites and have come up
empty handed, so then I tried the thrid party sites that
have drivers, but they are questionable at best.

I am having some issues with the system either locking up
and getting the BSOD.  This did not happen when this
system was configured with RH Linux.  My guess is that
some of the drivers are causing this to happen.

If anyone has any good sources for drivers, please contact
me in private.  Thanks!

Jim