[Coco] CoCo2 with RGB out

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 11:10:51 EST 2004

Thanks, Torsten.  You really made my day with that one.  My first wife
was French-Canadien from Montreal who didn't learn English until she was
18.  My two boys speak about four languages fluently, including German.
 Learning other languages has always been a problem for me, however, I
once spent 2 1/2 days in Southern Spain without hearing a word of
English ... and had a great time.  Amazing how far you can get with a
fractured volcabulary ... and a smile.

Cheers,  Griz