[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.01 Release

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Wed May 19 23:09:03 EDT 2004

On Wed, 19 May 2004 08:28:33 -0400 Robert Gault
<robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> writes:
> Perhaps the /D /T40 switches were not used with J.Collyer's DSKINI.
> That
> would be consistant with the description.

> Fred,
>
> Make sure that you have the correct Dskini switches set to reproduce
the
> proper disk.
>
> ?? Software advice from a hardware guy? :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
> Cloud-9

Thanks Mark & Robert for your response. I did check the switches. The
instructions on the website said to use the command "dskini /D /T40 A:
nos963~1.dsk" and that's exactly what I did. After trying it a few times
I tried experimenting with other parameter settings, but nothing seemed
to work. The only possibilities I can think of is maybe the 5 1/4"
drive's BIOS setting needs to be changed. Also, is there a more-recent
version of dskini that maybe I should be using? The version I have was
released on 6/8/03.

Fred Provoncha
Salt Lake City, UT