[Coco] RS-232 pak problem - possible answer

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Thu May 20 13:36:52 EDT 2004

Well, it looks like I might have found the culprit... some of the
traces on the connector are cut. I think they're the high address
lines, but I'm not sure. Could someone with a revision A RS-232 pak
tell me what the connections look like for the 3 left-most traces on
the card edge, on the bottom side of the pak look like?

It looks like someone has just taken an exacto to those traces... it's
a pretty deep gouge, too. Looks like this for me:

Underside of pak, card edge side:

Thanks,
James