[Coco] [Color Computer] Update on archive....

secure at ytunnelpro.com secure at ytunnelpro.com
Mon Mar 29 08:50:22 EST 2004

On 3/28/2004, "Mark Marlette" <mmarlett at isd.net> wrote:

>Write new software for the CoCo??? This is the best time to own and
>developed code for the CoCo. Market is not what it use to be but it is the
>easiest it has ever been to develop, hardware or software.

LOL! Well I haven't looked much but I only saw a few software only
related projects but those that I did manage to find looked pretty good.
I have had time to check in on the group every now and again and even
had time to wade through all the spam on bitnet but unfortunately as the
number of spams grew the longer it was between checks.

>We are making steps that have never been done on the CoCo before. Still fun
>and educational.

Hopefully some of the stuff I just released on my coco archive will help
a some of the people along. One of the things the OS-9 people might find
interesting is the ROF disassembler (distributed as source btw). Should
let them convert the krieder libraries over to 6309 (if they haven't
already).

I've been meaning to get in touch with you about something. I'll send
ya an email offline though.

...Chet...
http://www.oarizo.com
http://www.ytunnelpro.com