[Coco] Re: Assembly book.

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Wed Mar 24 21:41:19 EST 2004

>Seriously, um, no. It's 330 pages, and full of illustrations and listings.
>It would take forever to scan properly (for full detail) and convert to PDF.

Well that depends on the point size and if its got background color, and
how its bound.
By this point, I've probably scanned in around 1000 pages for the archive
project and I'm still alive. Maybe not quite as sane as before, but
that's always relative. ;)

>However, I did put my CoCo work in the public domain, so anyone who wants
>to take on the challenge is welcome to do so. But please, oh, please, not
>me! :)

If someone has a copy that they want to loan me I'll take a shot at
scanning it in. Personally, I'm still surprised my scanner hasn't
commited suicide yet.

Dean