[Coco] Re: Super TRS-80 with a BIG plus...

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Mar 22 10:12:40 EST 2004

Hello Rogelio

Man! Didja notice the wear marks on that keyboard? I bet there are at least
1000 hours on that machine! That poor thing has got to be on its last leg.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3086329158&category=40068

> I wonder if the time will come when some auctioneer will try to peddle in
> a CoCo throwing in some 'free' AOL hours with it ;-)
>

> -=[ Rogelio ]=-
Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard