[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: VHDL 6809

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 18:51:36 EST 2004

The timing on the 6847 is what's nasty about it.  Timing for the video
output and memory accesses.  It may be less work to finish the first
version but getting everything working right would be another matter.
The SAM probably has more to it but is a little more straight forward
and would require less work in the long run.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM