[Coco] Re: Art Flexser email

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 14:24:39 EST 2004

Hello Boisy

If you're asking if we are seeing your messive... does the reply answer your
question 8-). BTW, I'm almost finished with my part of  the documentation I
started working on so long ago. When I finish, do you want me to send it to
you piecemeal via e-mail attachments, put it on a CD and snail mail it to
you or just bring it with me to the Fest 8-). Your choice. I haven't heard
from John so I don't know where is on the project. I can do more if he
wants.

On 03/16/04, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> Does anyone have this by chance?
>
> Boisy

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard