[Coco] Re: Where's everybody goin'?

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sat Mar 13 04:59:23 EST 2004

Hi,

I have been looking for hints that someone has actually contacted Princeton,
but I have seen none.

With the Princeton B.L.CoCo being *HELD* going on for over a month with no
message anywhere as to what is going on it is hard to tell why the list is
being held. No mailing list activity and no complaints heard by Princeton
gives them the impression that nothing is going on. Thus a decision to close
the list may happen with no notice. Princeton actually is waiting for a
message from *only* one person, one that will not be responding. All other
messages may just be junked without looking at them.

I suspect that the list being held was a computer decision and not one by a
person. Most persons would at least tell us what is going on.

I sent an e-mail to Princeton and got *no* response. I thought that I had an
address that would get a message to the right person.

As soon as Gene gets back I am going to suggest that he suspend the long
held understanding that we must be quiet and not contact Princeton.

I have knowledge of a surer way to get a message to Princeton but I have not
tried it yet.

As to the newsgroup, I have possibly a method to _hand_ a letter(s) to the
person that either controls the newsgroup or will as least know who does.

North 2.5 Miles from my place, 12 Minutes by car along a path I took for
many years.

If you or anyone else wishes to write a letter please tell me that you do
wish to write a letter and I will respond with the details.