[Coco] Re: Mystery chip on COCO2 XC80652P

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 20:46:43 EST 2004

Hello Theodore

On 03/12/04, Theodore Evans wrote:
> On Mar 11, 2004, at 5:54 AM, Richard E. Crislip wrote:
>
>> Trust me mate, we have regulations here too, that doesn't mean every
>> follows
>> them, but most of us realize that there are good reasons for those
>> rules.
>> One has to be a licensed electrician to wire a house, or their work
>> has to
>> inspected by a licensed electrician if anyone does the work on their
>> own.
>
> That's a bit of a hasty generalization (as was the previous).  Like the
> vast majority of things in the US it varies from state to state.  Some
> places it is permissible to do a certain amount of your own wiring in
> your own home, of course this may be an issue when it come time to sell
> your home.

As the author of the original response, yes it was general. And you're
absolutly correct, each state, county and town have their own different
layer and twist of how things should done along those lines. That's one of
the things thats so cool and, at the same time, so frustrating about the
good ole US.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard