[Coco] Electricians

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Thu Mar 11 19:50:23 EST 2004

At 10:35 AM 3/12/04 +1000, Bob Devries wrote:
>In Australia, you're not even allowed to *DO* any electrical work of *any*
>kind without an electrical contractor's licence. Technically, that includes
>opening up a PC case.

Wow. I'm glad I'm in Vermont. Here we plumbed, wired, extended and updated
the house, put in cable and telephone lines, added a barn addition and
wired it including the service box, etc., etc. The only people with any
interest are the zoning board, and they hardly make any noise unless you
forget to purchase a $10 building permit.

Dennis

--

My email addresses are long-standing and published, and have
sometimes been "joe-jobbed" to send spam and viruses. Spam

Restoring recordings, live recording, & engraving music:
Malted/Media                     http://maltedmedia.com/
My Resume    http://maltedmedia.com/bathory/bathres.html
My Downloadable Scores    http://maltedmedia.com/scores/
Get "Detritus of Mating"  http://www.cdbaby.com/bathory/