[Coco] Anybody ever post "Quaver"?

smostrom at mn.rr.com smostrom at mn.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 14:41:49 EST 2004

Neil, I'd be happy to loan you my copy of the Color Quaver tape to make a
copy for Dennis.  Please let me know your address and I'll ship it off to
you right away.  All I ask is for its safe return when you are done.  If
anyone else wants to jump in here with their own copy, please let me know
before Monday.

Thanks!

-- Steve --