[Coco] Re: I'm signing off - 6309 Microprocessor Enhancements

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 10:33:20 EST 2004

Hello Dennis

On 03/11/04, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> At 08:51 AM 3/11/04 -0500, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>> But please do not think that anyone that appears to have opposing views
>> is evil or insensitive.
>
> John Collyer unsubbed a few hours ago. :(

I agree Dennis, it is a sad day to loose him, even if he would go off at the
drop of a hat. He did so much for the community through the work he did
upgrading JV's emulator. It's still one of my favorites, if for nothing
more than the speed it runs at.

Not being a purist, I'm that interested in exact speeds, right down to
simulated disk access delays. As a matter of fact I like the blaziing fast
speeds of this emulator. Sorry to see him go.

I am wondering, if some of our off topic political/social discussion may
have offended him, considering the way he left and what he said while
leaving. If so, again it's sad, because as a dyed in the wool republican
conservative (WASP), I realize that I/we need flaming liberals to keeps
us/me honest and moving forward and thinknig outside our/*my* comfortable
little box(es), just as they need us to keep them in touch with reality
;-). It's called balance.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard