[Coco] Re: Farna Files

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Wed Mar 10 21:10:34 EST 2004

I should have said if anyone wants to package a CD. I would, but don't have time to do much with the new job right now. So since Dennis says "no thanks", anyone else who wants to package 268'm files on a CD can do so, just remember to keep price down to no more than necessary over the average shipping and creating cost. I'm releasing the files for users, not for someone to make money off the project (though a modest fee for the work should be acceptable). If someone wants to do this, please keep me in the loop.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent