[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: mystery chip on COCO2 XC80652P

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Mar 8 09:51:43 EST 2004

Neil

I have a 1926 RCA AM radio at my father's house.

An old five tube receiver that tubes for it are gettign as rare as hen's
teeth.

james

On 7 Mar 2004 at 19:56, Neil Morrison wrote:

To:             	"Coco" <colorcomputer at yahoogroups.com>
From:           	"Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com>
Date sent:      	Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:56:06 -0800
Copies to:      	Subject:        	[Coco] [Color Computer] Re:
mystery chip on COCO2 XC80652P
Send reply to:  	ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com,
	CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
<coco at maltedmedia.com>