[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] mystery chip on COCO2 XC80652P

Bruce Calkins bcalkins at disaster-relief.net
Sat Mar 6 22:20:22 EST 2004

Without looking it up I'd say it is a 6822..  It is closely related to the
6821.  I forget which one is open a collector and which one is closed  If I
understand correctly, the main difference is the current direction.  It is
used for the keyboard interface.

Bruce W.

All-

I have a coco2 wih 64K that is built on  a PCB with number 20261058.

There is a large 40 pin IC that I cannot identify-- it is labelled XC80652P.

Can anyone help identify this?

Thanks, Steve

Yahoo! Groups Links