[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] composite driver for coco2?

sadolph sadolph at magma.ca
Sat Mar 6 14:40:21 EST 2004

Hi Neil, yes I saw it--I built it this morning.

Unfortunately, after trying to get it to work and doing some reading, my version of the
COCO2 uses the MC1372 chip as the RM modulator.  I think the circuit on your site is for
COCO1, and I suspect that there is a separate RF modulator in COCO1.

So, I think I have to hack the actual 1372 circuit to make it not act as a combination
(composite video+modulator) and make it act as simply composite video.

I'm hoping someone else has gone through this in the past and has some tips!

thanks, Steve

On Mar 6 , "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:

> Did you look on my website?

> It only needs +5V