[Coco] FTP problems.

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Fri Mar 5 21:39:08 EST 2004

Hi,

Yes there was an attachment. "Original.ini" from WS_FTP's directory which
contained the settings for Maltedia.com and RTSI. See other posting.

I do have Win XP's firewall turned on so the need for passive mode with
WS_FTP is explained.