[Coco] Please be kind...

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Thu Mar 4 12:56:10 EST 2004

At 12:48 PM 3/4/04 EST, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:
>I suspect some servers are optimized to give out, say, 50K very fast in a
>burst, hoping that will finish the file and the transfer will go away.

Not ours. It's FreeBSD Unix dedicated server, very fast RAID, running a 2GB
processor, uncapped bandwidth (we pay for overages at $3/GB over 60GB), and
on all the major services with trunks going to the Pittsburgh facility.
That's why I had a suckdown of 3GB in no time from enthusiastic CoCoPhiles.

Check out http://www.pair.com/ to see who hosts us and some 150,000 other
domains around the world. They were given the world's most reliable webhost
award in January, with 0% downtime.

Dennis