[CoCo] "BAKER'S DOZEN" Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sun Mar 28 16:38:41 EST 2004

There is a serious shortage of exhibitors for the above mentioned event.
I know that intentions are good, but the proverbial road to the
antithesis of Heaven is paved with good intentions.
Please contact me as soon as possible, if you intend to be an exhibitor,
this year.
The application/registration forms are available on the Glenside website,
or I can snail-mail or email you one.
So far, there are only three CONFIRMED exhibitors.
This is the end of MARCH, people.....we have usually seen 8-9 by this
time.
Same location...you all know how to get there, if you have never been
there befor, I will gladly send you the location.
Let's fill it up.

Tony Podraza, Secretary; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the "BAKER'S DOZEN" Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
May, 15th & 16th 2004--Same Familiar Place
Best Western Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside