[Coco] [Color Computer] FS: CoCo 3, drives, controllers, multipack, & misc in OKC

Stan Hall stan.hall at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 23 03:15:37 EST 2004

I have a small stash of CoCo equipment in unknown working condition
that I will be pulling out and cataloging in the next week or so.
Everthing is looking for a good home.

I took a quick glance and found:

5 floppy drives
1 Tandy drive controller
1 J&M controller
3 CoCo 3 ?
1 CoCo 1 64k
1 Mulitpac
1 digisector?
1 MC-10

Non-CoCo
1 Model 4P
Large lot of Atari 400/600/800 equipment
Apple 5" (?) amber composite monitor
Tandy acoustic coupler modem
2 dot matrix printer
Atari Centipede Arcade cabinet (working) $350

Everything will be as is.  I will entertain anyone local to Oklahoma
City who wants to take a look and make an offer before I go through
the trouble of cataloging and taking pictures.

Yahoo! Groups Links