[Coco] I'm signing off - 6309 Microprocessor Enhancements

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 7 21:56:08 EST 2004

To all my coco friends that I never did meet in person. This is it! I
finally give up on computers and programming. This includes the internet and
every thing about computers. It seems The Controllers are winning and I
can't stand it anymore. Nothing is the same and I will not support the
shipping of American jobs to low wage Countries like China, Mexico, and
India.  Computers and all the hardware you buy are not made in America
anymore. I myself can live without a computer because my job has nothing to
do with computers. When I go on the internet it is like watching a not stop
commercial channel. Real information is getting harder to find on the
internet, and you really can't trust what you read anymore.  Not paying for
my internet connection or buying new hardware and programs is my small way
of supporting all the people that have lost their jobs to the over paid
Benedict Arnold CEOs. I for one will never buy another thing that I can live
without. Life is much more pleasant without these headaches.

I would like to thank the people of the coco community for all I learned.  I
couldn't of done it without your unselfish wiliness to teach and share with
others.  I especially like to thank Steve Goldberg where ever you are,
unknowingly you taught me a lot.

I have saved my coco website to RTSI as johncollyer_website.zip it contains
all my work to date, for the coco community.

I saved it in /RSDOS/incoming:

-rw-r--r--   1 ftp      ftp       3596427 Mar  8 02:14
johncollyer_website.zip

I want to wish you well and God Bless you.

John Collyer