[Coco] Master List

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Sat Mar 6 16:23:41 EST 2004

>Dean, How about a *Master list* of "CoCo" related magazines since "THE BIG
>BANG" _available on the web_ and /coming soon/.
>
>I believe I posted the MOTD issues that I need to scan so you can include
>them in the list.

Well, I think I'm going to take a brief break from scanning (since I'm
almost out of stuff I can do anyway) and do the a master list (which is a
good idea BTW.) I'll try to post a preliminary list by sometime next
week. Since I don't know all the magzines/issues that are around so I'm
hoping people will fill in the info I don't know. Once the initial List
is done it should be easy to keep updated. Unless someone else wants to
volunteer to keep this list updated, I suppose I'll do it.

>TIF at 300 DPI, PDF perhaps on a CD.

This would probably be the recommended resolution/file format, although
I'll admit a few of my scans are at 200DPI, the vast majority are at
300DPI (really necessary if stuff is small point size.) Frankly as long
as the stuff is gathered in some kind of 'standard' image/file formats
that the majority could read I'd be happy.