[Coco] CoCoFEST COntract

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Thu Mar 4 22:11:43 EST 2004

Friends,
The time is rapidly approaching for the FEST! and there are only 2
confirmed exhibitors signed up for the show.
Please review the attached file, and if you are interested, please
contact me QUICKLY, and let me know of your intentions.
Enery year, at the close of the show, there is always a resounfding YES!
when the question is asked  as to whether or not we should do it
again...but it it like waiting for a sputtering fuse to either go out, or
burn like crazy waiting for the exhibitors to send in the applications.
PLEASE!!!  LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING...as an EXHIBITOR, or as
an ATTENDEE.  It sure would ease the suspenders.

Tony Podraza, Secretary; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the "BAKER'S DOZEN" Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
May, 15th & 16th 2004--Same Familiar Place
Best Western Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside