[Coco] Re: [Long] [OT] That Big Shadow Over Your Shoulder, Part 1,

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 12:08:53 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/29/04 9:27:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bathory at maltedmedia.com writes:

> When I get an MSWord document as a co-author or editor, it contains the
>  owner and document information, the list of previous editors by initials,
>  attributed corrections, editorial notes, and marginal notes ('post it'
>  comments).

Wow -- I always told people I would really embrace electronic documents when
they evolved to where I could scribble notes in the margins.  It sounds like
MSWord has finally reached this stage.  Probably looks more like footnotes, but
this is pretty cool.  --Mike K.