[Coco] BASIC program contest

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Tue Jun 29 11:56:49 EDT 2004

I think the first computer we had was a Sinclair. I don't remember which
model it was but I think it had 2K. This was definitely a "micro"computer. It
was kit that needed all the components soldered onto the pcb. The keyboard
was a tiny touch pad. It included a lot of typing shortcuts ie type P twice
and it would enter PRINT, etc.

Ah, good times...

Stephen Blunt