[Coco] Re: CoCo Monitor

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jun 23 23:55:13 EDT 2004

Okay, so the C64 was different -- understood.

So we are back to the Amiga box, which is currently out of production.
The guy who made it is considering a new run, and sounded like he'd
work in design considerations for CoCo users.

So -- what is different between the Amiga monitor, and CoCo 3 monitor?
The Atari Jaguar also used RGB-A ... was the Atari ST as well?  Seems
the Apple III might have too.

One of these groups has faced this problem.

As to syncing, I can go buy a flatpanel TV monitor right now -- but how
would I feed it a CoCo signal?  Do any of them expect RGB-A?

		Allen