[Coco] Re: CoCo Monitor

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 23:11:48 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/23/04 8:55:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, farna at att.net
writes:

> There should be some TV/monitors that work with composite inputs as well as
> RGB. If they will sync at composite levels, I would think they would sync
> down to CoCo levels it you connect the RGB leads.  I know some of the LCD
TV/
> monitors have composite and RGB inputs.

Any TV/monitor that will sync at North American (NTSC) rates will sync with a
Coco in either composite or RGB mode.

Sooner or later, someone will report finding a little LCD monitor that syncs
at TV rates and that he has interfaced it to a Coco.  Then all the repack and
portable -Coco guys will have a field day hunting down that make and model!
--Mike K.