[Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: Fw: Fw: Fwd: Fw: DID YOU KNOW???

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Tue Jun 15 23:20:39 EDT 2004

could have sent a link instead, but i've done the same thoughful, but
perhaps unappreciated thing myself, on occaision, and received
suggestions that were correctional, but uninflammatory, and I have tried
to be more selective and sensitive of other's preferences.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:15:00 -0400 "Rick Ross" <rross314 at cox.net> writes:
> I don't mind either, I have been there and as I recall it was true.
>
> While I wouldn't force this "crap" on everyone I appreciate reading
> things
> that are true, don't see the harm.
>
> Rick

Tony Podraza, Activist; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the 14th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
"A Silver Silicon Selebration!"
May, 14th & 15th 2005--Same Familiar Place
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside