[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Hello All

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 17:45:02 EDT 2004

Yeah well, You can't play Sinistar on a ham radio. :-p

The one thing about the COCO is it takes up a lot of desk space.
I've seen people but it all in a PC tower case. Thats really cool,
but I think I'd mess something up if I tried. :)

Charlie

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison"
<neilsmorr at h...> wrote:

> Ham radio is facing the 'greying' of its ranks and I believe many
other
> hobbies are the same.
>
> Neil

Atari and
> COCO
> > are the age of the fans.
> > Yeah, of course ATARI would have many more people, but I think
they are
> > mostly my age, early 30s.
> > Plus, COCO being a computer, the young people who were
fans "back in the

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM